Albuquerque`s leading mobile auto truck repair company!
Mercury Repair Mercury Service Mercury Mechanic in Albuquerque
Mobile Auto Truck Repair Albuquerque
Mercury is a defunct division of the American automobile manufacturer Ford Motor Company. Whether your Mercury vehicle is due for scheduled maintenance or needs a major repair, our certified mobile mechanics and technicians can help with Mercury repairs. Mobile Auto Truck Repair Albuquerque is the most reliable and skilled shop in Albuquerque for your Mercury repair, Mercury roadside assistance, Mercury mobile mechanic, Mercury towing service or Mercury service with our ASE certified technicians and advanced facility. Service area includes Bennet, Firth, Hallam, Hickman, Casa Blanca New Mexico, Malcolm, Cedar Crest New Mexico.
CONTACT US today! The best mobile mechanics, mobile auto repair and roadside assistance service near Albuquerque NM!
Mercury is a defunct division of the American automobile manufacturer Ford Motor Company. Marketed as an entry-level premium brand for nearly its entire existence, Mercury was created in 1938 by Edsel Ford. Forming half of the Albuquerque-Mercury Division, the brand was intended to bridge the price gap between the Ford and Albuquerque vehicle lines. In a similar context, Buick and Oldsmobile played the same role within General Motors while the Chrysler Division did so within Chrysler Corporation (following the end of DeSoto and the creation of Imperial).
In 1939, the Mercury Eight was given a distinct body from Ford; from 1941 onward, to reduce development and production costs, Mercury vehicles shared commonality with either Ford or Albuquerque (or both). To various extents, nearly all Mercury vehicles were rebadged. During the development of the Edsel division, its premium vehicles were developed in tandem with Mercury counterparts; following the closure of Edsel, Mercury vehicles were distinct from Ford and Albuquerque.
In the summer of 2010, Ford Motor Company announced the discontinuation of the Mercury division as it consolidated its marketing and engineering efforts on the Ford and Albuquerque brands. Production of Mercury vehicles ceased in the fourth quarter of 2010. At the time, Ford sold Mercury vehicles in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Middle East.
The final Mercury automobile, a 2011 Mercury Grand Marquis, rolled off the assembly line on January 4, 2011. Although the final vehicle of the division was produced in 2011, Mercury remains an active and registered trademark owned by Ford Motor Company (to at least 2025).
CALL US FOR:
- Mercury repair
- Mercury Roadside Assistance
- Mercury Mobile Mechanic
- Mercury Service
- Mercury AC Repair & Recharge
- Mercury Check Engine Light
- Mercury Brake Replacement
- Mercury Alternator Repair
- Mercury Starter Replacement
- Mercury Engine Belt Replacement
- Mercury Radiator Repair
- Mercury Fuel Pump
- Mercury Timing Belt
- Mercury Tune Ups
- Window Motors
- Mercury Computer Diagnostic
- Mercury Smog System Repair
- Mercury Mobile Diesel Mechanic
- Mercury Pre-Purchase Car Inspection
- Mercury Ignition Switch/Lock & Cylinder Replacement
- Mercury Car Towing
- Mercury Towing Service Albuquerque
- Mercury Head Light/Tail Light Replacement
- Mercury Mobile RV Mechanic
- Mercury 24 Hour Mechanic Albuquerque
- Mercury Flat Tire Repair
- Mercury Tire Change
- Mercury Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection
- Albuquerque New Mexico Mercury Service
- Belen New Mexico Mercury Service
- Bernalillo New Mexico Mercury Service
- Bosque Farms New Mexico Mercury Service
- Casa Blanca New Mexico Mercury Service
- Cedar Crest New Mexico Mercury Service
- Clines Corners New Mexico Mercury Service
- Corrales New Mexico Mercury Service
- Edgewood New Mexico Mercury Service
- Espanola New Mexico Mercury Service
- Estancia New Mexico Mercury Service
- Staplehurst NE Mercury Service
- Gallup New Mexico Mercury Service
- Grants New Mexico Mercury Service
- Lemitar New Mexico Mercury Service
- Los Lunas New Mexico Mercury Service
- Moriarty New Mexico Mercury Service
- Mountainair New Mexico Mercury Service