Albuquerque leading mobile auto truck repair company!
Acura Repair Acura Service Acura Mechanic in Albuquerque
Mobile Auto Truck Repair Lincoln
Acura is the luxury vehicle marque of Japanese automaker Honda. Whether your Acura vehicle is due for scheduled maintenance or needs a major repair, our certified mobile mechanics and technicians can help with Acura repairs. Mobile Auto Truck Repair Lincoln is the most reliable and skilled shop in Lincoln for your Acura repair, Acura roadside assistance, Acura mobile mechanic, Acura towing service or Acura service with our ASE certified technicians and advanced facility. Service area includes Bennet, Firth, Hallam, Hickman, Casa Blanca New Mexico, Malcolm, Lincoln Nebraska.
CONTACT US today! The best mobile mechanics, mobile auto repair and roadside assistance service near Lincoln NM!
Acura is the luxury vehicle marque of Japanese automaker Honda. The brand was launched in the United States and Canada in March 1986, marketing luxury, performance, and high-performance vehicles. It was introduced to Hong Kong in 1991, Mexico in 2004, China in 2006, Russia in 2014 and Kuwait in 2015, and is also sold in Ukraine. Honda’s plan to introduce Acura to the Japanese domestic market (JDM) in 2008 was delayed, due to economic reasons, and later withheld as a result of the 2008 financial crisis.
Acura holds the distinction of being the first Japanese automotive luxury brand. The creation of Acura coincided with the introduction of a JDM Honda dealership sales channel, called Honda Clio, which sold luxury vehicles, joining previously established Honda Verno, followed by Honda Primo the following year. In its first few years of existence, Acura was among the best-selling luxury marques in the US. Though sales were down in the mid-to-late 1990s, the brand experienced a revival in the early 2000s, due to drastic redesigns and the introductions of new models.
In the late 1980s, the success of the company’s first flagship vehicle, the Legend, inspired fellow Japanese automakers Toyota and Nissan to launch their own luxury brands, Lexus and Infiniti, respectively. The 1990 launch of the NSX, a mid-engine exotic sports car, offered a reliable and practical alternative to exotic European sports cars, and introduced Honda’s VTEC variable valve timing system to the North American market. The 1993 Legend coupé featured Honda’s first use of a six-speed manual transmission, mated to a Type II engine. In the late 1990s, Acura produced a Type R version of its compact Integra coupé, which featured a reduced curb weight, a stiffer and lower suspension, and a high-output VTEC engine.
In the early 2000s, Acura introduced new models, including the company’s first all-original SUV, the MDX, and two models which replaced the Integra coupé and sedan, the RSX and TSX, respectively. Type-S versions of the RSX, CL, and TL were added to the brand’s lineup during that decade. Acura’s 2005 RL flagship introduced SH-AWD, a torque-vectoring all-wheel drive system. The 2007 RDX, a crossover SUV, featured the first North American use of a turbocharged Honda engine. In the 2010s, Acura debuted more new models, including the ILX, TLX, and RLX, the latter of which introduced Acura’s Jewel Eye LED headlights. A second generation NSX was launched in 2015 and features a twin-turbocharged mid-engine, a nine-speed dual-clutch transmission, and Sport Hybrid SH-AWD.
CALL US FOR:
- Acura repair
- Acura Roadside Assistance
- Acura Mobile Mechanic
- Acura Service
- Acura AC Repair & Recharge
- Acura Check Engine Light
- Acura Brake Replacement
- Acura Alternator Repair
- Acura Starter Replacement
- Acura Engine Belt Replacement
- Acura Radiator Repair
- Acura Fuel Pump
- Acura Timing Belt
- Acura Tune Ups
- Window Motors
- Acura Computer Diagnostic
- Acura Smog System Repair
- Acura Mobile Diesel Mechanic
- Acura Pre-Purchase Car Inspection
- Acura Ignition Switch/Lock & Cylinder Replacement
- Acura Car Towing
- Acura Towing Service Lincoln
- Acura Head Light/Tail Light Replacement
- Acura Mobile RV Mechanic
- Acura 24 Hour Mechanic Lincoln
- Acura Flat Tire Repair
- Acura Tire Change
- Acura Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection
- Albuquerque New Mexico Acura Service
- Belen New Mexico Acura Service
- Bernalillo New Mexico Acura Service
- Bosque Farms New Mexico Acura Service
- Casa Blanca New Mexico Acura Service
- Lincoln Nebraska Acura Service
- Clines Corners New Mexico Acura Service
- Corrales New Mexico Acura Service
- Edgewood New Mexico Acura Service
- Espanola New Mexico Acura Service
- Estancia New Mexico Acura Service
- Staplehurst NM Acura Service
- Gallup New Mexico Acura Service
- Grants New Mexico Acura Service
- Lemitar New Mexico Acura Service
- Los Lunas New Mexico Acura Service
- Moriarty New Mexico Acura Service
- Mountainair New Mexico Acura Service